- Arts & Culture
- Excellence In Arts Awards
The Brighton Cultural Arts Commission is pleased to announce its call for nominations for its Excellence in Arts Awards. Brighton has a vibrant and growing cultural arts community, and the Commission would like to celebrate individuals and groups within Brighton who are cultural arts “champions.” The Excellence in Arts Awards will be presented at a special evening event open to the public on Oct.19, 2021 at Brighton City Hall, 500 S. 4th Ave.
We are asking for nominations for the following categories. One nomination per nomination form will be accepted; however, you may submit nominations in more than one category. Past award recipients are not eligible for recognition in the same category.
- Master of Fine Arts - This category is open to photographers, painters, potters, sculptors, jewelry designers, and authors.
- Master of Performing Arts - This category is open to individuals or groups who are film makers, dancers, actors/actresses, directors, or musicians.
- Visionary - An individual, group, or business who has been a leader in the Brighton cultural arts scene.
- Master of Cultural Arts in Education - An educator who has offered some form of creative arts activity to the youth within our community.
- Outstanding Volunteer in Cultural Arts - An individual who has devoted time, talent and service to enhance the cultural experience in Brighton.
- Beyond Brighton - Open to an individual, group, or business from outside our community who has strengthened our community’s cultural arts.
Nomination deadline: October 1, 2021 at 4:00 pm. Please send nominations to David Gallegos at Brighton City Hall, 500 S. 4th Avenue, Brighton 80601 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Arts & Culture Coordinator David Gallegos at 303-655-2176 or email@example.com.