2020 Brighton Recreation Center Girls Softball
The Brighton Sports Department, in response to COVID-19 and out of precaution to keep our residents and visitors safe, is currently postponing all Summer programming until further notice. Please make sure to check back for any updates or visit www.teamsideline.com/
|Age Groups||Number of Players||Practices & Games||Coaches||Registration|
|7-8||10-14 per team||Practice Weekday Nights with Games on Wednesdays||Parent Volunteers||120001|
|9-10||10-14 per team||Practice Weekday Nights with Games on Wednesdays||Parent Volunteers||120002|
|11-13||10-14 per team||Practice Weekday Nights with Games on Wednesdays||Parent Volunteers||120003|
This is a low-key recreational program with an emphasis on fun, education, and safety. No game scores or league standings will be kept. The name of the game is participation. Everyone gets to play in every game.
The success of this program depends a great deal on parental involvement. We need your help as volunteer coaches and officials. All necessary training is provided.
- Practices will be scheduled after teams have been established.
- Participants will be notified of team assignments and practice times by their coach before June 11th.
- Practices will begin the week of June 11th.
- Games will be played at the Brighton Youth Complex and local ball fields.
- Team shirts will be given out at a practice prior to the first game.
- No physical examination is required, however, we will require a release of liability form signed by the participants parent or guardian.
See that your children get to practices and games on time.
Support your coaches and officials.
Talk with your coach if problems arise. Call the coach to ask about rain-outs and cancellations. Or you can also call the Sports Information Line (303) 655-2210.
A. Support both teams
B. Do not boo or act in a non-supportive manner.
C. If Umpire makes a mistake, they know it. Please do not make an issue of it.
Gloves are mandatory for practices and games.
Molded sole shoes are recommended. Tennis shoes may also be worn. NO METAL OR METAL TIPPED CLEATS MAY BE WORN. NO BARE FEET. RUBBER CLEATS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
If participants must wear coats or sweat shirts they must wear their team shirts over them.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. WE LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT SEASON!