T-Ball is an exciting program for 5 & 6 year olds. This program is designed to develop skills, sportsmanship, and coordination. We encourage parent involvement. Each team will need at least one to coach. This league is instructional (similar to our Pee Wee Program).
Early bird Registration Deadline: April 23 Cost: $43
Last Chance Registration: May 7 Cost: $48
Season Dates: June 4 - July 16 (No play July 2nd)
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
- Schedules will be available a week prior to games
- Equipment: Each coach will have an equipment bag (containing a tee & balls)
- Each child will be responsible for providing his/her own glove and bat
- Umpires: Coach Officiated
- Duration of Game: 45 minutes or until each team has batted three times
- Coaches meeting: Wednesday, May 26th 6-7PM
The ball is not pitched, but hit off a tee located in back of home plate and in line with it. The batter may not swing at the ball until the pitcher has made a pitching motion from the pitching rubber. The pitching and catching positions must be occupied by a different player each inning of play. Players are not permitted to steal or lead off bases. Base runners may only advance one base at a time. No player shall bat more than once per inning. When everyone has batted once, teams shall change sides. Each team will put all of their players in the field. The additional player must be in the outfield. A (10) foot arc shall be drawn in front of home plate, and a ball must be hit out of this area to be considered a fair ball. Both teams are winners.