Registration Procedures for All Program
Registration Procedures for All Programs
· To lessen the number of people entering EVAC at one time, we will hold a lottery registration, which will begin in-person on Fri. Mar 1 at assigned times.
· To be included, call EVAC at 303-655-2075 with your name and phone number no later than Wed. Feb 28 at 4:00 p.m.
· All names will be entered in the lottery and chosen randomly. You will receive a phone call on Thurs. Feb 29 with your assigned registration time for Fri. Mar 1. See instructions below.
· To make Mar 1 registration run efficiently:
* Arrive on time.
* Registration form must be completed before meeting with staff.
* Payment is due at the time of registration.
* Do not fill out checks in advance.
* You can sign up for yourself and one other person for the same trip.
* You can sign up yourself and one other person for any happening or class.
* When registering, you can sign up for all activities listed in the newsletter (both months). Note: limit of two trips on Mar 1.
* Only those with appointments will be registered on Mar 1.
· On Mon. Mar 4, registration will open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Program and Activity Policies
- Anyone 55 years of age or older is given priority to participate in all center activities and programs.
- If adults age 40 - 54 want to attend a class or program they will be added to a wait list. Inquire at the EVAC front desk.
- Payment is due at registration, in person. Cash, checks, or credit cards accepted. Keep your receipt.
- We can not process registration over the phone.
- The Center reserves the right to cancel any activity if minimum registration is not met.
- If you have registered for programs at Eagle View in the past and have a “household account” with us, you will have or already have been assigned a unique username and password. Call the center at 303-655-2075 for your temporary login information. If new to the Center and not needing help, you can visit http://evac.brightonco.gov to create an account.
- Registration is available online and payment is due upon registration. Having problems? Call 303-655-2075 for assistance.