The Street Department mission is to provide safe roadways within the city limits of Brighton by providing street maintenance adequate traffic control for the commuting public. This department currently maintains over 300 miles of streets within the city limits of Brighton.
The Fleet Division of the department provides acquisition and maintenance of all city owned vehicles.
Construction Inspections and Other Services
The department provides service and maintenance on over 300 miles of streets within the city limits under the following divisions:
- Department Management
- Construction and ROW Inspection Service
- Fleet and Heavy Equipment Maintenance
- Street Maintenance Operations
Areas of Public Concern
- All online service request forms
- Alley grading and maintenance system
- Adopt a Street Program (DOC)
- Repair and replacement of street signage
- Graffiti reports: 303-288-1535.
- Memorial Signage Program and Applications (PDF)
- Pothole and utility cut repairs
- Roundabout Video and Brochure (PDF)
- Sidewalk Assistance 50/50 Program
- Snow Removal requests
- Snow plowing policy (PDF)
- Snow removal map (PDF)
- Spring Trash Bash Event
- Storm drainage system maintenance
- Street Light outage - Call United Power at 303-659-0551
- Street sweeping requests
- Traffic light control device maintenance
Or go to Report a Concern.