- Enroll in Paperless Statements: In an effort to promote sustainability and improve the environmental well-being of the community, the City of Brighton encourages customers to utilize paperless statements. Thank you for helping us do our part for the environment.
- Direct Pay: Utility bills can be automatically deducted from your checking account through this option. Call our office at 303-655-2009 to request a Direct Pay form or download here. Once the form is returned with a voided check, the process begins. The first billing cycle your routing and account numbers are verified. The second billing cycle the automatic deduction begins. The deduction is taken out of your checking or savings account on the due date shown on your monthly statement.
- Pay in Person: Stop by our Utility Billing office (500 S. 4th Ave., 1st Floor) Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm to pay your bill via cash, check, or credit/debit card.
- Wells Fargo E-Bill Express: Utilities Online Payment and Electronic Billing with Wells Fargo E-Bill Express
- Credit Card Payments: Call our office to pay by Visa or MasterCard.
- Mail: Payment can be remitted by mail in the return envelope provided with your monthly statement. Drop Box - When entering City Hall from S. 4th Ave, the drop box is located on your right in the center of the parking lot. Payments are processed on the next business day.
2022 Bill Due Dates
City of Brighton Water Bills are due on the following dates:
Cycle/Route 1 – 18th of Month
Cycle/Route 2 – 25th of Month
Cycle/Route 3 – 2nd of Month
Cycle/Route 4 – 8th of Month
Your Cycle/Route can be found on your bill under usage information or on your bill stub.
If the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, it moves to the next business day. The City of Brighton observes the following holidays:
New Year’s Day Friday, December 31, 2021
Martin Luther King Day Monday, January 17, 2022
Presidents Day Monday, February 21, 2022
Memorial Day Monday, May 20, 2022
Juneteenth Day Monday, June 20, 2022
Independence Day Monday, July 4, 2022
Labor Day Monday, September 5, 2022
Veteran’s Day Friday, November 11, 2022
Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 24, 2022
Day after Thanksgiving Friday, November 25, 2022
Christmas Eve Friday, December 23, 2022
Christmas Day Monday, December 26, 2022
New Year’s Day Monday, January 2, 2022